Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Har"

At the N.H. a few weeks ago, a little girl grabbed my hair and pretty much destroyed it. So I took out the gazillion bobby-pins with the intent of redoing it.

Marley was in awe. I knew what would make her day so...I asked her if she would, please, fix my hair.

I gave her the hair tie and bobby-pins.


It was sooo cute. She would carefully pull all of my hair together and slowly put a bobby pin in. Of course it was backwards and she couldn't figure out how to get the hair tie around my hair, but she worked at it for about 30 minutes.

Marley and her audience

concentration is the key :)
Just look how happy she is :)
There are no words...
So yesterday I was sitting around with the kids and Marley comes up to me:
"Can ah fex yer har?" awwwww......
I said no...my hair looked nice enough.

That made my day, to know she remembered that!
Aw, I love those kids. I should snatch all 15 of them...hehe.

I only get to go two more times. :(


In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: