Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!

I love it. :)

Christmas day was quiet. We didn't have any plans, so we sat at home and enjoyed laying around.

Today was our first exciting Christmas. Bob and Jenny came over after church. Bob and Jake introduced me to Age of Empires. Jake and I were on lappys and Bob was on our computer. I didn't lose the game for them. yay. Matt has labeled me an official gamer. ha. We won the game just in time to have our traditional "foul" dinner. :)

I was excited for presents. I didn't have a list this year so I had no idea what I would get. I don't know what my favorite present was. Either the really cute
Anthropologie apron, the punjamies (pajamas made by women saved from brothels in India) or my very own umbrella sword. :). yay. It really is a sword inside of an umbrella! Jake got it for me. hehe...I was really kinda excited.

We all got dangerous presents this year. Matt got a really sharp fillet knife, Jake got a KA-BAR, Bob got a nice looking knife, I got an umbrella:), and my dad got a holster for his 6-shooter. Ah! It was wonderful.

Yay. :)...
And tomorrow is the big Wyss Christmas!!!

Again I have no idea what I'm getting. Nothing could be better than an umbrella sword.

fun times :)

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: