This weekend was amazing!
After class on Friday I baked a pie and relaxed. That evening the yg canceled singing at wcv because of the roads, so I stayed home and mixed up a batch of "point-outs".
I had my old school buddies over after work on Saturday. We haven't seen each other for ever. Really its been almost a year since we've all been together!
After class on Friday I baked a pie and relaxed. That evening the yg canceled singing at wcv because of the roads, so I stayed home and mixed up a batch of "point-outs".
I had my old school buddies over after work on Saturday. We haven't seen each other for ever. Really its been almost a year since we've all been together!
This is the crew. We took this picture senior year (2 years ago!)
They stayed late. We had a lot to catch up on. So I didn't get a whole lot of sleep.
After church today Ellie came over and we snowboarded behind the four wheeler. We spent over an hour going all over our field. I fell down a lot. I will be sore tomorrow.
We did have a near emergency. I drove over our waterway and then suddenly realized there was water (aka hog lot runoff). I slammed on the brakes and yelled at Ellie, who face-planted into the snow. We were inches from Ellie being covered in manure. :) She wasn't too happy with me.
Then, tonight was Washington's annual Christmas caroling. It's always a lot of fun and of course there is no A.C. function without good food. (Of course Jenny is odd and can't stand BBQ, so I guess it's debatable whether it's good or not).
Anyway...It was a great weekend with no* homework.
*except for the plethora of finals and College applications that are still lurking in the future
In Christ
~Michelle
2 comments:
You made point outs?! I want some!
I would take face planting in the snow over face planting in the drainage ditch anyday.
BBQ is just gross. And they should serve soup after caroling.
well if you come over today you can have some.
Post a Comment