Our barn :)
The house with all the lights on
Yup, we have a cool light post :)
Kendra, me and Wendi at the Christmas party
Saturday was my big day. I woke up somewhat early and went over to Ellie's new house. Kendra came with me, and we helped Ellie unpack into her new room. Their house is really cool, and it is in Morton, which is a ton closer! Yay. no more half hour drives just to hang out :).
We left Ellie at noon and went out to eat at Panera and then spent the afternoon shopping in the rain. We ran from store to store with umbrellas but It didn't really help the fact that I forgot to wear waterproof boots. Anyway...after shopping I ran to church for yg babysitting. It was a small turnout due to the weather, but there was no lack of excitement. Kids have way more energy than I do.
Today, church was canceled so we listened to Francesville and Tremont over the internet.
Tomorrow is my last day at NH. :(... I will miss those kids.
And then three finals and......welcome Christmas Break!!!
4 comments:
wear boots. not where.
whatever :P
oooo...shopping... what did you buy me???
ha. i don't know...??? :) tell me what to get bob.
Post a Comment