Breana came from California for the weekend and me and Kendra took her to Hannah's
personal shower. Hannah didn't know she was coming and screamed when we walked through the door.The surprise was a success.:)
We stayed up way too late Friday night catching up on all the happenings since our August trip to San Diego.
Saturday was my rest day :). It was wonderful.
Sunday was the Christmas program. It's always so cute watching the little kids recite and sing. They make me laugh. And of course I also have to chuckle at the surly Bible-class guys who are trying not to look like they're having too much fun.
After church the yg went caroling at WCV for a while. Me, Matt, and Jake all rushed home and successfully took our Christmas card picture before we met up with the Wagenbachs and a few others to go ice skating at the Wiegand's. I love ice hockey, though I am completely pitiful and spend most of my time going in circles. :)
Once again we had another very late night. Some of us girls spent the night but Joy decided to leave early. It was about 1:30am and all of us were in our pj's about to fall asleep when Joy came back in asking for a shovel. She was very stuck in the snow. Well, a few minutes later Kendra, Breana, Brittney, me and Joy were all attempting to move her car, still in our pajamas. I sat in the car while the other girls shouted orders to me on which direction to turn the wheel and when to slam on the gas. It actually didn't take too long before Joy was on her way home. :)
I took Brittney and Breana back to their grandparent's in the morning and got stuck in a driveway while turning around. With Brittney pushing in her Sunday shoes, I managed to get out. We really gave the California girls a taste of the mid-west winter.
After dropping them off, I stayed in Peoria and finished my Christmas shopping. I'm all done. All of my packages are under the tree. Yay!
Tonight is my first Christmas this year.
Christmas is in 4 days! :)...
Florida is only 12 days away!!
I love Christmas break.
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment