You must have prayed.
I know its only the first day, but seriously I am so relieved.
I am in love with the campus. I made it to all of my classes somewhat on time without getting lost. My teachers (so far) seem really nice and are actually better than some I've had at ICC. The other students seem really nice. There are other Christians in my classes who are really upfront with their faith, I am so excited. There are a few...um...more liberal students, but all in all most seem fairly grounded.
It does look like its going to be a stressful semester though. I've been to three of my five classes and I already have seven papers to write, seven speeches to give, presentations, group work, a five hour long interview, and I have to videotape my self roleplaying. Oh, and I came up with five more books I need to buy. :P
I walk a lot. Its a 20 min. walk to my first class, and then I have a long break so I walk back to my apartment to eat lunch. Then a ten minute walk to my second and third classes and then another ten back. Its beautiful and the perfect weather so, at the moment I really enjoy it.
Please, keep me in your prayers. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
2 comments:
I prayed for you!
So glad the first day went pretty well! :)
Thanks wendi! :)
Post a Comment