Thursday, August 4, 2011

Before I Die

...or get married. Which there isn't much of a difference. :) hehe
Anyway, I made a bucket list.


1. Go skydiving! (and para-sailing, bungee-jumping, and hang-gliding)
2. Visit all 48 contiguous states and Alaska (strangely, I have no desire to go to Hawaii, unless to see Pearl Harbor)
The blue is where I've been.
I've driven through more though, but I don't count that.

3. Get a FOID card and buy a gun. :)
4. Travel to India to visit my sponsor child, Revathy.
5.  Go rock climbing.
ok, it doesn't have to be over the ocean, but that would be so cool!

6. Make it to all 100(ish) AC churches in the U.S. I've been to 54.
7. Take a group of girls up to the BWCA 
8. Learn to play the guitar

I hope my expectations aren't too high. Oooo, It makes me want to book plane tickets and guitar lessons right now! :)

In Christ
~Michelle

3 comments:

matt said...

You've never been to Montana.

Michelle said...

thanks :P - mom was wrong

Old Farmer said...

No skydiving please!