Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How I do homework

  1. procrastinate until the night before
  2. check facebook
  3. Check email
  4. start researching 
  5. repeat 2 and 3
  6. start typing
  7. research some more
  8. repeat 2 and 3
  9. check blogs
  10. type some more
  11. get a snack
  12. make some tea
  13. type a bit more
  14. admire my accomplishment and reward self by:
  15. repeating 2, 3, 9 and 11
  16. check out a few cool videos on youtube
  17. look at the time and get extremely frustrated
  18. turn off my Internet connection
  19. smile smugly at the Internet ..."aha! you can tempt me no longer!"
  20. type with satisfaction
  21. laugh at my stupidity and just turn the Internet back on
  22. blog about it :)
  23. repeat 9-17
  24. stay up until 1:00 am to finish the paper
I wonder how much time I could save if I went somewhere where I couldn't get any Internet connection...
Eh. I don't want to try it. :)

college life.

In Christ
~Michelle

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Oh my. I thought I was the only one who did this. This is exactly exactly me.

Emily said...

this is me to a T

Michelle said...

:) at least I'm not alone.