Saturday, March 3, 2012

It seems so long ago

Seven years ago today I turned my life over to Christ.

I was 13.

So much has changed in my life. So much is new.
There have been really hard times and truly beautiful times. I think one of the things that I have learned over and over again is that when you are truly trusting in God the hardest times are the most beautiful.

Philippians 1:6
"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ."


I want to say thank you . To all of you who have supported me and gave me strength through your testimonies of faith. There is a reason for family, there is a reason for the church body, and there is a reason God gave me this family and that He gave me this church.

In Christ
~Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same and you put it in words so well. May God continue to lead and bless you. We love you.
A. K.