Thursday, March 22, 2012

night with the girls

Last Friday night a group of us went out to eat at Biaggi's and then we went ice skating followed by hot tubbing. :)
It was much needed.


Kristin, Kendra, Wendi, me

Ice skating :)

So, since I was in figure skating at U of I, I had a lot of fun attempting to show them how to do some of the moves.  I don't think they learned much because a. I'm not a very good teacher and b. I spent most of my time flat on the ice.


 The evening was beautiful so Kristen took us out for a drive around town in her convertible. We are such rebels. :)

riding in the back seat
After our cruse around town, we got to sit and relax in a wonderfully warm hot tub. It was maybe a bit too hot for the warm weather but It was great anyway.

I don't know how much more we could have packed into one evening. :)

 In Christ
~Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here I am again. I am catching up and procrastinating from my work! who is kristin and the blonde girl too?