Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Katie and Reilly

Sunday, another one of my really good friends got married. 
Katie and Reilly
 It was beautiful wedding as usual. The bride and bridesmaids were adorable. I worked at the reception and practiced my wonderful coffee pouring skills as well as my ability to squeese around tables and chairs with out dumping coffee all over. It really is an art. :)

 All of us old high school friends were finally together in one place. It's sad that it takes a wedding to do that.

Even though I've gotten more used to friends getting married it's still really weird to think that any of us are old enough. Seriously, I feel like a kid and I probably act like one quite often. ;)

Down to five ...


Joy, Katy, Emily, Katie, Haley, me
So, I will be spending even more time gallivanting around visiting all of my married friends and probably going to a lot more weddings. Such is life, right? :)

In Christ
~Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is your A. K. again. Who are Katie and Reily.
:) for me!