Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day at the Zoo

This Wednesday, we had grandma and grandpa and Pearline over for supper before church. I really enjoyed the evening. They got to see where we live and experience my cooking. I made chili. It'd be pretty hard to ruin chili. 

Thursday was a fun day. My mom, Jenny, Cecily, Lena, and the little girl she babysits went to the zoo for Cecily's birthday.  
she enjoyed my gift of Masha and the bear :)

tiger 

Cecily kept saying "sheep" :) 
I forget what this actually is though. Some cow-like animal.

Cecily and her camel :)

Brielle and Cecily enjoying the zoo

Lions

afternoon rain

Thursday evening, Nathan and I went to the farm to do more cider. This must have been the year for apples. Most of the apples didn't come from the farm this batch. It was storming, so we did this round in the shed. We ended up doing 32 gallons!
double rainbow over the farm

kendra turning the crank 

"a-b-c-d...." :) 

cider :)

:)

Friday evening we went to a Martin family thing to celebrate Nathan's mom's birthday.

It's been a busy week. My last week of freedom.

I start my job on Monday, prayers are appreciated. 

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: