Monday, October 14, 2013

Kendra

We've been best friends since the day she was born. We grew up together, rarely spending more than a week apart. On Wednesday nights, it was a fight to see whose house we'd go to. Sleepovers, swimming, Sunday school, Wyss vacation, vacations with friends, adventuring, day dreaming, telling secrets... :)


We did everything together.
As we grew older, we encouraged each other in our Christian walks, talking late into the night.  And, we still found time to be goofy, laugh like crazy, and act like complete dorks. :) God truly blessed me with an amazing friend and cousin. 




Now, we're going to be married couples together. Eee! :)

Kendra and Aaron

I'm so excited, I don't think I even know how excited I am. :)

Congratulations Kendra and Aaron! 

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.~ Proverbs 27:17

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: