Now that I'm working, the weeks go by quickly and with relatively little excitement. Anything thrilling seems to happen on the weekends.
A few weekends ago, Matt and Lena convinced Nathan and I (with very little effort) to go to Ned's orchestra concert at U of I. It was a really great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. The music, for the most part, was beautiful. A few of the songs weren't exactly my style, but they were played quite well.
After the concert we went out to Five Guy's with Ned.
This past weekend, Troy and Ellie invited us up to Belvidere. We got up there Friday night. Us and Wendi and Daniel stayed and their house, Kendra and Larissa stayed with Darcy, and Aaron stayed with Seth in a hotel. Saturday, we went shopping- which served the purpose of allowing us to wander about chatting more than we actually shopped. Then, we went back to Troy and Ellie's and ate a wonderful supper and stayed up quite late. We spent the day, Sunday, in church and sang at a nursing home.
It was an absolutely wonderful weekend. I have such amazing godly friends. I am continuously reminded how blessed I am.
In Christ
~Michelle
A few weekends ago, Matt and Lena convinced Nathan and I (with very little effort) to go to Ned's orchestra concert at U of I. It was a really great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. The music, for the most part, was beautiful. A few of the songs weren't exactly my style, but they were played quite well.
After the concert we went out to Five Guy's with Ned.
This past weekend, Troy and Ellie invited us up to Belvidere. We got up there Friday night. Us and Wendi and Daniel stayed and their house, Kendra and Larissa stayed with Darcy, and Aaron stayed with Seth in a hotel. Saturday, we went shopping- which served the purpose of allowing us to wander about chatting more than we actually shopped. Then, we went back to Troy and Ellie's and ate a wonderful supper and stayed up quite late. We spent the day, Sunday, in church and sang at a nursing home.
We're all couples now! :)
In Christ
~Michelle

No comments:
Post a Comment