I like Saturdays.
And now that I am working, I like them even more.
On Saturdays I have time to get things done, relax, and do random fun things like baking. :)
Last Saturday, Nathan and I went to a potluck. We were told to bring bread so we spent part of our day making bread together. :) They turned out awesome. Nathan is a pretty good cook.
Work this week was long a boring. I think I'll like it but I'm still waiting on background checks and such to come through before I can actually take on clients.
I had to sit and wait a ton this week. I had to get a physical and a TB test on Wednesday and scheduled an appointment for 4:30. I got to the clinic at 4:15...they didn't call me back until 6:00. Needless to say, Nathan and I were late for church.
On Thursday, I had to get finger-printed. I went in at 4:00 and waited until 5:45 until they finally got to me.
I am so tired of sitting. :)
Through the week, any time I've had free time, I've been drying apples. I love dried apples and I eat them about as fast as I dry them. They bring back childhood memories of jumping off the school bus in the fall and gobbling them up for our after school snack.
Today, I cleaned our sadly neglected apartment and did a bit more baking. :) Yah, I like to bake. We had some extra apples so, Nathan and I made two pumpkin pies and four mini apple pies. Don't worry we won't eat them all. We took one of the pumpkin pies to the farm for the Old Farmer to enjoy. :)
Tonight we heard the testimonies of three of Nathan's brothers. It was a blessing to be there. Praise God for His work in every one of our lives!
In Christ
~Michelle
And now that I am working, I like them even more.
On Saturdays I have time to get things done, relax, and do random fun things like baking. :)
Last Saturday, Nathan and I went to a potluck. We were told to bring bread so we spent part of our day making bread together. :) They turned out awesome. Nathan is a pretty good cook.
really really good pumpkin bread :)
and awesome cheesy bread :)
I had to sit and wait a ton this week. I had to get a physical and a TB test on Wednesday and scheduled an appointment for 4:30. I got to the clinic at 4:15...they didn't call me back until 6:00. Needless to say, Nathan and I were late for church.
On Thursday, I had to get finger-printed. I went in at 4:00 and waited until 5:45 until they finally got to me.
I am so tired of sitting. :)
Through the week, any time I've had free time, I've been drying apples. I love dried apples and I eat them about as fast as I dry them. They bring back childhood memories of jumping off the school bus in the fall and gobbling them up for our after school snack.
yum. :)
Today, I cleaned our sadly neglected apartment and did a bit more baking. :) Yah, I like to bake. We had some extra apples so, Nathan and I made two pumpkin pies and four mini apple pies. Don't worry we won't eat them all. We took one of the pumpkin pies to the farm for the Old Farmer to enjoy. :)
I love pies.
Tonight we heard the testimonies of three of Nathan's brothers. It was a blessing to be there. Praise God for His work in every one of our lives!
In Christ
~Michelle
2 comments:
I expect you to bring a sampling of these baked goods to our friends get together this winter;)
Also how do you dry your apples? I can't tell what you're using
It's a really old fruit drier
Post a Comment