Monday, September 19, 2011

Baby Shower

I hosted a baby shower on Saturday. It was great fun. :) I think the decor and food were hits.
Some of my grandpa's baby stuff


Jenny's rocking chair...I didn't like it at first but after discussion, it grew on me.


the food!!! strawberry lemonade, curry chicken salad crackers, and raspberry peach tarts :)



I think the baby was properly showered, and all had a good time. There were no silly/somewhat awkward games, or stories. yay. I didn't have to endure any embarrassment.


So, after the shower I relaxed at home for the first time in ages.

Sunday morning, after a lot of indecisiveness, I drove to Champaign and picked up Jake and drove on to Cissna Park. A little out of the way, maybe, but it was a really good day. And...now I only have one church to go before I've visited all the Illinois AC churches! :) Who wants to go to Chicago!?

This week is going to be wild. I have a lot to do, and no motivation with which to do it.

In Christ
~Michelle

3 comments:

Jenny said...

gracias.

and thanks for not doing ridiculous games.

Michelle said...

:D

Anonymous said...

I missed out. the food looks yummy! A. K.