Thursday, September 22, 2011

Eye-yiyi

About two weeks ago my eye was really red and itchy but everyone thought it didn't look too bad. So, I waited to see what would happen. No surprise to me...it got worse. yay. I quit wearing my contacts and last night I could barely keep my eyes open it hurt so bad. :P

Today, I braved Mckinley.  I called, set up an appointment and found my way there.  So, there I am waiting in the room for my doctor to show up. I look up as the door opens to hear my doctor say "Well! don't you look elegant and collegiate!" um...haha. :) What am I supposed to say to that.  He began by asking why I was there. My eye. He got up, went out of the room, and I hear him down the hall kicking someone out of an exam room. The reason- it was darker and he needed to shine a blue light in my eye, after he dyed it yellow, of course.  It turns out my eye is not scratched.

I have pink eye. *cough* I told you so *cough*

It took a total of 30 min, a really quirky doctor, and five dollars, and I was out the door with my prescription in hand. Mckinley may look scary by I think I like it. :)

I have to put drops in my eyes every four hours and my roommate is scared of me...but hey, I might be able to concentrate in class now. :)

In Christ
~Michelle

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Why is Mckinley scary? It's such a super cool building.

Michelle said...

well if the icc library can be scary Mckinley is next on the list :) I don't know...I'm not a fan of doctor appointments and stuff