Thursday, September 29, 2011

Breakfast

Once again...its a little late.


After the camp out our apartment inherited two dozen eggs, and we knew we wouldn't ever be able to use them all. So, Sunday morning we had a yg breakfast.  It was a weekend, and normally there wouldn't be many people still around, so we suggested holding it at the upper room.


By the time we invited everyone, 17 people had RSVPed that they were coming.

Laura and I went on a quick grocery run at 8:00, and then stayed up late watching a Jane Austen while making two egg casseroles.

Sunday morning we had a little bit of stress. The upper room only has 6 spoons and we were completely out of toilet paper. Laura had to run to the store again.
Shaker showed up with chairs. It was Jake's first time seeing my apartment. I think he was impressed. ;)

Breakfast itself went really well and we made it to church on time.

Sunday afternoon I helped out at the Forgotten Initiative picnic. I was in charge of a bunch of little 3-year-olds. They were quite crazy but it was a lot of fun.

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: