Thursday, September 8, 2011

Week 3

This week went so fast.

Last weekend was a yg invite in Oakville. It was great. :) There was a whole lot of singing, a lot more of eating, and a good deal of laughing.

Kaylyn, Kendra, Emily and Me

Monday I slept in and headed back down to Champaign. Tuesday. Oh, yes. I forgot. Tuesday was an interesting day.

I had to go to class early to start working with my group on a project. We have to videotape ourselves working with fake clients. It was so embarrassing. At one point I was supposed to play the part of a patient suffering from depression...I was grinning at the camera, and when I realized it I burst out laughing. yah. It's on tape.

My Tuesday classes don't get out until 5:00 and I had a new student FYCARE meeting at 7:00. :P FYCARE is the biggest waist of time and tuition money.  Two things I learned: "When you are drunk, at a party, never go up to a guys room alone" and "never walk home alone."  Arg! the first one is assuming I'd go to a party and then that I'd get drunk...yeah... And, the second one, hehe, after FYCARE was over I walked home alone...in the dark! gasp!

Wednesday I didn't go to Perkins and was quickly labeled a panz.

Today went well. Laura and I made supper. It was really yummy. :)

And...Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! :)

In Christ
~Michelle

3 comments:

Susan said...

You MUST go to Perkins... That's usually where the best conversations happen:)

Jenny said...

You are a panz!

Troy said...

what describes "Yummy" Troy