Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is Alive!

As the Easter week winds to a close, it reminds me how much I love this season.

Communion, Palm Sunday, Good Friday and Easter. It is such a wonderful time of joy, remembrance, and soberness. 
It always seems to come during the most stressful time of the year. And it is wonderful. Nothing drives away school stress like remembering Christ's sacrifice for us all. 

One of my current favorite Easter Bible verses:
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

And He is alive. I am in classes with so many people who believe he is dead. I only wish that they could see. 
 "...why seek ye the living among the dead?" Luke 24:5

So...slightly off topic...During my spring break I sewed my cousins aprons for their Easter baskets.  They say that they both are cute. I'm glad they think so because one is definitely cuter than the other and one is really poorly made. The other isn't much better but I did improve. 

Fabric A


Fabric B


Apron B
Apron A


Four weeks left of school! ...I still need a summer job...sigh.

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: