Spring break has come and gone. I actually was really busy and got a lot done. I spent a lot of it driving around applying for summer jobs. I still haven't heard back from anywhere. So, I am currently jobless. again.
I went shopping up in Chicago with Mom, Jenny and Cecily. I didn't get much...all the attention has turned to little miss. :) She got a ton of clothes.
Last sunday Ellie came to Washington for her brother's baptism. It was great to see her again. It wasn't long enough but it was better than nothing.
I've been back at school for a week. Not much is new. Just a lot of homework, a lot of projects, and a lot of stress.
Wednesday night after church a few of us played volleyball. I am terrible. Really. But, I have a lot of fun attempting. :)
My classes are going fine. My teachers seem to be trying to cheer us up by assigning TV episodes as homework. We actually do have to do write ups on them but its better than reading research.
Friday night I invited the Washington yg to Champaign for a singing. It was a great turn out. We actually had twice as many people as I had planned on. But, we didn't run out of food and they all seemed to enjoy it. Little did they know that I was secretly planting little seeds of U of I.
That brings you up to this weekend which deserves it's own post.
In Christ
~Michelle
I went shopping up in Chicago with Mom, Jenny and Cecily. I didn't get much...all the attention has turned to little miss. :) She got a ton of clothes.
Last sunday Ellie came to Washington for her brother's baptism. It was great to see her again. It wasn't long enough but it was better than nothing.
I've been back at school for a week. Not much is new. Just a lot of homework, a lot of projects, and a lot of stress.
Wednesday night after church a few of us played volleyball. I am terrible. Really. But, I have a lot of fun attempting. :)
My classes are going fine. My teachers seem to be trying to cheer us up by assigning TV episodes as homework. We actually do have to do write ups on them but its better than reading research.
Friday night I invited the Washington yg to Champaign for a singing. It was a great turn out. We actually had twice as many people as I had planned on. But, we didn't run out of food and they all seemed to enjoy it. Little did they know that I was secretly planting little seeds of U of I.
That brings you up to this weekend which deserves it's own post.
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment