This week I had some visitors. Jenny and Cecily came down to see me Wednesday afternoon.
We ate out and then took a walk around campus.
Cecily was as cute as ever and charmed every passerby.
They left for church and I had to leave for a lecture on Asian Americans.
Tonight, we had the Shaker over to the Upper Room for supper. And now I need to start cracking down on my five papers that are due by Tuesday.
But, in less then two weeks I will be home for the summer. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
We ate out and then took a walk around campus.
| indoctrination at an early age :) |
![]() |
| this made dad's heart melt :) |
| Cecily enjoyed her tour of the Social Work building. |
They left for church and I had to leave for a lecture on Asian Americans.
Tonight, we had the Shaker over to the Upper Room for supper. And now I need to start cracking down on my five papers that are due by Tuesday.
But, in less then two weeks I will be home for the summer. :)
In Christ
~Michelle

No comments:
Post a Comment