This week went by very quickly. Unfortunately, that means I didn't get much done.
Monday night one of my groups got together here at the apartment. We had to make a Japanese dish for class the next day. We made Gyozas.
They turned out pretty good but it smelled up the entire apartment. It was kind of gross. We also made green tea ice cream which was wonderful. :)
Wednesday, my parents and grandparents came down and took my apartment out to eat before church. It was a lot of fun. Grandma couldn't believe that our landlord would let us live in an apartment like this. :) We are college students, this is a really nice apartment for college kids.
They took us out to Biaggi's to eat. I had the same thing as the last time I went. I'm not adventurous with my food when it comes to restaurants I've been to.
They left right after church and the yg went out to Perkins.:) I didn't have any homework so, I finally learned how to play euchre. I can't play very well and I have a tendency to forget what trump is but, I can play it now. :)
And, I don't know where the rest of the week went.
In Christ
~Michelle
Monday night one of my groups got together here at the apartment. We had to make a Japanese dish for class the next day. We made Gyozas.
| Frying the filling- pork, egg, cabbage, carrots, onion, and garlic |
| filling the won-ton wrappers |
| and frying! |
Wednesday, my parents and grandparents came down and took my apartment out to eat before church. It was a lot of fun. Grandma couldn't believe that our landlord would let us live in an apartment like this. :) We are college students, this is a really nice apartment for college kids.
They took us out to Biaggi's to eat. I had the same thing as the last time I went. I'm not adventurous with my food when it comes to restaurants I've been to.
They left right after church and the yg went out to Perkins.:) I didn't have any homework so, I finally learned how to play euchre. I can't play very well and I have a tendency to forget what trump is but, I can play it now. :)
And, I don't know where the rest of the week went.
In Christ
~Michelle
3 comments:
seriously? man it took me like 2 years to learn how to play that game
we're just extra smart here at u of i ;) ...just kidding. I still have no idea what I'm doing
sounds great. glad mom and dad could come. am sure they enjoyed it. how do you make green tea ice cream? the whatever filled things look good!
aunt k.
Post a Comment