I have officially started job searching. yikes.
Yesterday, I called Jenny up for last minute resume help. She may be smarter but my resume is prettier. ;)
I sent my resume in to two places. One in Peoria and one in Bloomington.
I'm considering applying for a third but, I don't exactly qualify. They want two years experience in a health care setting and I was only at the nursing home for 1.75 years. I think I'll apply anyway.
There are two more jobs that I may be interested in applying for too.
So, here begins the great saga of Michelle desperately searching for a job. The path may be perilous and fraught with drama :) ...
Anyway, I'm sure I'll get a job eventually.
In Christ
~Michelle
Yesterday, I called Jenny up for last minute resume help. She may be smarter but my resume is prettier. ;)
I sent my resume in to two places. One in Peoria and one in Bloomington.
I'm considering applying for a third but, I don't exactly qualify. They want two years experience in a health care setting and I was only at the nursing home for 1.75 years. I think I'll apply anyway.
There are two more jobs that I may be interested in applying for too.
So, here begins the great saga of Michelle desperately searching for a job. The path may be perilous and fraught with drama :) ...
Anyway, I'm sure I'll get a job eventually.
In Christ
~Michelle
2 comments:
psssh. so what if mine's not pretty?
The Lord has a plan. It is the patiently waiting that is hard for our fleshly bodies (at least for me). May God direct your search. We love you. A. Karen
PS How about the Kansas City area??? I heard that children's mercy may be hiring.
Post a Comment