Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow

Tonight I was supposed to go to a yg thing but I didn't make it too far. It snowed a lot. 
 It took me 15 min to get to the interstate. I made it to Neil and turned around. I didn't really feel like getting stranded somewhere all alone. It took me 40 minutes to drive what normally takes 15. 
out my car window, can't see much

I got back to my apartment to my roomies who hadn't even attempted the drive. 
The started a fire :)

roasting an apple
 After we warned ourselves by the fire we decided to venture out into the snow. 

our apartment looks so lovely

we had a little bit of fun :)

katie and sarah acting strange

snow angel!

Carle park

hehehe more cars have faces

I should probably do my homework now because, obviously I didn't get much done this evening. :)

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: