Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's

Last week seemed like a very long week. Not going home, or anywhere, on a weekend is really difficult. I get very bored very quickly.

On Wednesday, my roommate (the one we pranked with sticky notes) finally realized that we had also covered her windows in pizza coupons. 
hehehe :)

Thursday, was Valentine's Day. I got a card from Cecily. :) It made my day. 
see :)

 Friday, I didn't have class so, after sleeping in Sharnell and I decided to check out the ARC (U of I gym)for the first time. I can't believe I've never been there before but, I can tell you I'm going to go more often now. It is awesome. There is a pool, tons of treadmills  a track, tennis courts, and best of all a rock climbing wall!

That evening was Valentine's Day babysitting at church. It was a lot of fun. 
playing blocks

the banana

don't break the ice!

a round of life-size Clue! :)


I drove home Friday night and spent the weekend back home. :)  Gussy was happy to see me and I was happy to see Cecily. :)

Today I met with Sherri, she's in charge of my internship, and she said everything looks good. I'm still on course to graduate in May!

In Christ
~Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun to catch up and get a glimpse of newly remodelled church. Thankful for good memories of our lunch and your short "tour" of quad.
Have a great week. a.k.