Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Hour

After church last night, as tradition has it, the yg went out for Perkins.  We say we are going to study but, most of the time, few people actually bring anything to study.  Instead, we played games. I am not very good at monopoly deal, but I was slightly pleased that I did not lose my first game of Quirkle. :)

When we were finally packing up to leave around midnight, a few of us decided that we weren't tired, and that steak 'n shake sounded really good. They have happy hour starting at 2am and you can get half priced milkshakes. So, Tiera, Katie, Laura and I went back to the Upper Room and watched Mulan (tehe)  until 2. :) Then, we drove to Steak 'n Shake for some butterburgers, french-fries, onion rings, and milkshakes. It was so yummy. :)


katie and laura

me and tiera 

As you can guess, I didn't get into bed until 4am.  I am slightly tired today, but it was totally worth it. :)

In Christ,
~Michelle

2 comments:

Miranda said...

You have too much fun!

Michelle said...

no such thing as too much fun ;)