This year especially has shown me how much I truly have.
I have been exposed to so many who have nothing...nothing that will last.
I have salvation through Jesus Christ, amazing parents, a loving family, supportive and encouraging friends, a wonderful church, a warm house, a free country, and the list could keep going. And even in the hard times, I know God is there.
I have come to realize very few people are this blessed.
I am thankful that God is allowing me to be part of his light in this dark world.
"...that all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion forever and ever. Amen." ~ 1 Peter 4:11
"To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee forever." ~ Psalm 30:12
Give Thanks
In Christ
~ Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment