yep. life is crazy right now.
Tests, papers, projects, quizzes...blahblalalala (not listening)...volunteering, work...and preparing for this weekend.
This weekend the yg is having an invite. It's going to be huge. I'm helping Ellie with the food and leading a group packaging health kits. It's going to be an amazing weekend but right now I'm trying hard not to get stressed.
Other than that I'm having the time of my life :). Friday night after a yg thing I hung out with my friends and stayed up too late :). I went to an amazingly beautiful wedding on Sunday and I got to hang out with Jenny and Bob after church. Today I went to N.H. again and got to play with the kids...I want to take them home with me. And right now it's a beautiful night out and not much going on the rest of the evening...
minus the stress, this really is the life
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment