well...Thanksgiving break is over...
I worked Thanksgiving morning but made it to Fred and Di's in time for turkey. It was a good time hanging out with the family. As always there were many humorous stories told...there is never a dull moment with Grandma, Pearl, and a few Kellenberger cousins.
I took Friday as my real break and did pretty much nothing all day long. It was wonderful.
Saturday was the Big Wyss Christmas (as opposed to the big Wyss Christmas). Some of the Klops came out for the event. Because our shower is gross, the girls stayed at Kendra's. I joined them after work. Hilarious conversation:
Lori (while doing Kacie's hair): Kacie, you had better hope there isn't a fire tonight
Kacie: beauty is vain
Lori: then why am I doing your hair?
Kacie:....
Kendra: Beauty is vain, but only at night...in the morning beauty is essential
Bahahaha....I know you had to be there, but it was funny!
Sunday went, as Sundays normally do.
And now I begin the last two weeks of school -the time when teachers think three tests in two weeks is acceptable to the multitudes of rapidly demotivating students surviving on caffeine.
Thats slightly exagerated...but still!
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment