I am now entering blog-land. This could be interesting.
A few disclaimers to start:
1. I can't spell
2. I can't say I'll post very regularly
3. and I don't know how interesting this will be
:) but read it anyway. I'm sure you'll all have fun mocking my grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
I work at the nursing home and volunteer at Neighborhood House in south-side Peoria so there will definitely be a few stories coming.
Right now life is kind of crazy. We just got new carpet in the basement, so all of the furniture and junk is stuffed elsewhere. We are also in the middle of a months-long redo of our bathroom. I've been scraping plaster off the walls...and having fun with a sharpie. :) It'll all come off eventually, but as of now there is a fish, an elf, and a few poems.
Besides school that's about it...
In Christ
~Michelle
4 comments:
this could be veeery interesting. :) I want to see pictures of kids and baby pigs! And the bathroom!
well the pictures of baby pigs will have to wait until can get them off my phone...as for the bathroom...we'll see
This will probably be my new favorite blog to read.. :)
oh goody :)
Post a Comment